How we process your personal data:
- To the extent required for us to be able to handle and deliver your order
- To provide offers and inspiration to you via newsletters, SMS and social media marketing
- To be able to communicate with you, answer your questions and your experience with us
- To comply with laws and regulations
SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHTS
Since we process your personal data, it is also important that you know what rights you have and how they relate to how we process it.
- Right to register extract (a copy of the data we have stored about you)
- Right to rectification (in case of incorrect information, you can request correction)
- Right to deletion (if you withdraw your consent, we delete the data)
- Right to data portability (you have the right to request that your data be sent to another organization)
- Right to object to processing (right to demand limited processing of personal data if you object to the accuracy of the data)
- Do you want to know more? Please read our detailed explanations below.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
David Thornell with legal registration number number 559401-6908, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Please note that our providers of payment solutions and logistics process personal data and information that they themselves retrieve from our website when carrying out an order or delivery and are themselves responsible for their processing.
WHERE DO WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Vi behandlar endast de personuppgifter och den information som du har delat med oss.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Dina personuppgifter behandlas huvudsakligen av oss på David Thornell. Vi kommer aldrig att sälja eller sprida dina personuppgifter. I vissa fall kan vi komma att dela dem, för att kunna fullfölja våra skyldigheter gentemot dig som kund, på ett bra och verksamt sätt.
- In order for us to make sure that you pay us, our providers of payment solutions will have access to your personal data.
- In order for us to be able to deliver your products to your, for example, your residential address, we will share your personal data with the shipping companies.
- In order to publish your reviews on our website, we share your personal data with the provider, e.g. Google or Trustpilot, which provide us with technical solutions to collect and publish the reviews.
- In order to market our products, we share your personal data with those who provide us with marketing services, for example Google and Facebook. Read more Google Privacy terms and Facebook Meta integritetscenter.
- In order to be able to design and manufacture your product, we need to share your personal data and possibly the information that should be on the board with our printing facility.
If you want to contact us about the processing of your personal data or want more detailed information about who we share your personal data with, contact us at email@example.com or call us on +46 76-029 90 67.
HOW CAN YOU INFLUENCE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?´
According to data protection laws, you have several rights to influence our processing of your personal data. Read more below.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT AND TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
You have the right to fully or partially withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data. Your revocation will apply from and including the time you revoke consent. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You always have the right to object to marketing from us, such as newsletters.
You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. You can access the personal data and receive a copy of the personal data that we process.
You have the right to have incorrect personal data concerning you corrected and to ask us to have incomplete personal data supplemented.
ERASURE AND LIMITATION OF PROCESSING
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. This applies, for example, if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed or when you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal basis for continuing the processing. You also have the right to request that David Thornell restrict the processing of your personal data. This applies, for example, when the correctness of the personal data is questioned by you or if the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead request that the use be restricted.
SUBMIT COMPLAINTS TO A REGULATORY AUTHORITY
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can do so in the particular EU/EEA Member State where you are domiciled, where you work or where an alleged breach of applicable data protection legislation occurred. In Sweden, Datainspektionen is the supervisory authority. This right does not affect other administrative or legal actions.
You have the right to ask us to transfer some of your personal data that we hold about you to another company.
CHANGES TO OUR INTEGRITY POLICY